Re: [dubailug] Query: Availability of position as Linux System/network Admin [1 Attachment]

  • dandantheitman
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 14, 2011
      On 14 November 2011 06:24, Dev Anand <devan1p@...> wrote:

      [Attachment(s) from Dev Anand included below]

      Hi All,

      I have been working in Linux platform for more than 5 years out of which almost 3 years in UAE. Now I am looking for a change from my current job where I can improve my linux knowledge and experience in a challenging environment and improve my career. Please find my CV with contact details attached.

      It is much appreciated if anyone can refer an available position that suits my experience.

      Thanks and regards,
      Devanand

      Evening Dev.  Do you happen to have any work recommendations from someone on the list ?
      Dan

      "More people are killed every year by pigs than by sharks, which shows you how good we are at evaluating risk."

      -Bruce Schneier

    • Dev Anand
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 14, 2011
        Hi Dan,

        I am still waiting for any recommendations from the group members. Please refer if you happen to come across any open positions.

        Thanks,
        Dev

        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 15, 2011
          Hello Mike,

          I'm happy to see a start-up of a new open source company in Dubai. And actually i'm looking for a job as Linux Admin. So please send me an email address to forward my CV.

          Best Regards

          On Sun, Nov 13, 2011 at 11:34 PM, mikesadawson <mikesadawson@...> wrote:

          Hi All,

          I'm Mike I've been working on Open Source projects in Afghanistan including doing the One Laptop Per Child deployment and localizing Ubuntu and others.

          I'm now in the process of setting up an operation in Dubai to deal with open source matters and edutech in particular. I dunno if there are regular LUG meetings these days - was just looking on the posts here and not sure if there are regular meetings these days or not.

          If anyone knows anyone interested in Linux admin work we're recruiting at the moment:

          http://dubai.dubizzle.com/jobs/ittelecom/2011/11/5/linux-administrator-systems-integrator-13/

          Looking forward to seeing what the open source scene looks like in Dubai.

          -Mike
          CEO, PAIWASTOON

          --

          Bassem JARKAS
          Linux System Administrator

          My profiles: Facebook LinkedIn Twitter
          Contact me: Google Talk/ jarkas
          Printing emails kills trees. Print is murder!