Redhat Enterprise 6 Presentation

  • Roy Verrips
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 19 11:38 PM
      Hi Guys

      For those of you in Dubai, below is a great, Free, opportunity to get up to speed on Redhat Enterprise 6's features and opportunities for discount on certification training.

      Yours for cause of open source

      Roy

      ----------------
      Innosoft Gulf, the leading Certified Red Hat Training Partner and Approved Oracle Education Center in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA), is very pleased to invite you to a presentation about RHEL 6 & JBoss Training and Certifications.

      This presentation will be held at Innosoft Gulf’s training center in the Dubai Knowledge Village from 11:00AM to 13:00PM on Saturday 23, July 2011.

      The participants will benefit from an exceptional 25% discount on our upcoming Red Hat Training and Certification exams.

      Program

      The following topics will be covered during this event:

      • Overview of Red Hat Linux Training & Certifications;
      • Benefits of Red Hat Linux Training & Certifications for companies and individuals;
      • Changes to the Red Hat Linux Training and Certifications following the release of Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6 (RHEL 6);
      • Preparation tools and strategies for passing the Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) and Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) exams;
      • Availability of Red Hat Certified Architect (RHCA) training (Clustering, Virtualization, Satellite) at Innosoft Gulf;
      • Availability of JBoss Training and Certification at Innosoft Gulf.

      How to register?

      Participation in this presentation is free of charge. However, the number of seats available is limited. For registration, please visit the following link:

      http://www.innosoftdubai.com/rhel6-jboss-training-certification

      We look forward to seeing you soon.

      Innosoft Gulf FZ-LLC
      Authorized Oracle & Red Hat Education Center
      P.O Box 501710
      Office No. G03 & G04, Block No. 11
      Dubai Knowledge Village
      Dubai,United Arab Emirates
      Phone: +971 4 4355852
      Fax:      +971 4 4355851
    • Roy Verrips
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 20 2:57 AM
        Hi Mejo

        I think addressing questions like those are exactly what the presentation on Saturday is all about.  You could check out their website under http://www.innosoftdubai.com/training/red-hat-linux for some details.

        Yours for the cause of open source

        Roy

        On Jul 20, 2011, at 1:51 PM, Mejo wrote:

        Hi Roy,

        Quick question about your email - How much is the course fee and how much is the exam fee? How about the course timings?

        What if I would like to write RHCSA and RHCE separately?

        Thanks,
        Mejo