Novell , Contact details

  • John Joseph
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1 3:26 AM
      Hi
      If any one has contact details of Novell, UAE office, please do send me the details.
    • dandantheitman
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1 7:22 AM
        On 1 July 2010 06:26, John Joseph <jjk_saji@...> wrote:

        > Hi
        > If any one has contact details of Novell, UAE office, please do send me the details.

        I love Novell! I even used to work for them:

        Novell Middle East
        Address:Dubai Internet City Building Nb.9 Office 307 Dubai United Arab Emirates
        Phone: +971 4 391 2992
        Email: contact-mena@...

        Dan
        "More people are killed every year by pigs than by sharks, which shows
        you how good we are at evaluating risk."

        -Bruce Schneier