iTunes 8 & iPhone 3G

  • Haider Tuaima
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 14, 2008
      Hi all,

      Long time no see, seasons greetings...

      Has anyone suceeded in running iTunes 8 on Linux? And here I mean by
      any method like Wine/Crossover, Virtual Box, ... etc.
      Also has anyone got iPhone 3G connecting to a Linux box?

      I already googled enough sites with not much luck.

      I am currently using Mandriva 2009 Free on a Thinkpad T60 and on an
      Acer Aspire One netbook.

      8^)
      Haider Tuaima