Custom Joomla template designer?

  • Mejo Jose
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 10 1:39 AM
      Guys,

      Our company is looking to migrate our exisiting website to Joomla. Is there anyone here who can create us a custom template? I will appreciate if you can send me a mail off the list.

      Thanks in advance.

      Regards,
      Mejo
    • lucas oketch
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 21 12:45 AM
        Hi Mejo,

        I am good at customizing Joomla and PHP my problem though i am in Kenya though my brother leaves in UAE and works at Commercial Bank of Dubai. I will be interested in doing it from here, please let me know.

        thanks,

        Lucas.