Re: [dubailug] TrixBox ( Asterisk@home PBX ) Site Blocked

  • Ahmad Hamada
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2006
      what is the problem?
      the domain contains 2 x letters
      any way try jap, it is much easier for me
      also i am in Egypt now and i do not have to care about etisalat proxy server
      and here is the link for jap

      regards

      On 9/30/06, parag shrivastava <parag7732@...> wrote:

      I don't have any words to comment out now............

      Etisalat , better u block "GOOGLE.COM" . Every problem will be solved.....Russhhh

    • Yunus Shaikh
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 2, 2006
        On Sat, 2006-09-30 at 03:27 -0700, parag shrivastava wrote:

        And now its dyndns.org
        > http://www.trixbox.org
        >
        > I don't have any words to comment out now............
        >
        > Etisalat , better u block "GOOGLE.COM" . Every problem will be
        > solved.....Russhhh

      • Brad Campbell
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 3, 2006
          Yunus Shaikh wrote:
          > On Sat, 2006-09-30 at 03:27 -0700, parag shrivastava wrote:
          >
          > And now its dyndns.org

          www.dyndns.org is working fine here... and yes I'm on an Alshamil

          Brad