Etisalat caller-id

  • Michael Smith
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1 8:12 AM
      Hi all,

      I'm trying to get asterisk to get the caller-id from an incoming land
      line. Does etisalat offer this service by default like with mobile phones?
      And if so, what type of caller-id delivery is being used? There seem
      to be several types. Until I have some more time to play around with
      it, I was wondering if anyone has had any luck with it.

      Regards,

      Michael
    • John Joseph
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 2 1:46 AM
        Hi Michael
        I also at the begining faced the same problem
        By default u do not have caller -id enabled
        please contact customer care
        thanks