Re: [dubailug] Ubuntu Live and Optical mouse

  • Moeen Alinaghian
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2006
      You must just change your mouse driver in XOrg configuration.
      I'm not sure how Ubuntu Live exactly works, but if you can, disable X for a moment, and config it with this command: dpkg-reconfigure xserver-xorg
      then restart your X ;)

      Sincerely yours,
      Moeen Alinaghian

      Sreenadh <sreenadhx@...> wrote:
      I tried to ubuntu live on my Win2000 machine which uses an  optical
      mouse(Samsung - Anyzen).
      The cursor could not be moved around but the left & right clicks were
      working.
      The samething when i tried 3 times. But once i changed the mouse to the
      normal type, it was all fine.
      Did anyone else experience the same? or any idea why it happened???