Re: [dubailug] Linux on Toshiba Laptop

  • Habeeb Zainu
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 1, 2005
      hi frenz,
      i am so happy to see you guys responding to the queries from one like
      me who has just started playing with linux. thank you for everybody
      and i have managed to get a copy of suse 9.2 and knoppix and will
      start playing with them in 2 weeks, as i am in india now to write an
      exam here.
      the only problem with me to join with you in LUG MEET is that i am
      working in abu dhabi but one day i'll come to see you all guys.

      thank you once more

      habib