help needed in ICA

  • schumi_802002
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6, 2003
      hi guys,

      my thesis work involves artifact correction from EEG data using
      ICA. EEG data consists of 12 eeg channels and 4 reference channels
      (Resp,EKG,EMG,EOG). For ICA decomposition i gave 10 sec data(1850
      samples) across all 16 channels. i observed that most of the ica
      components had a lot of high frequency content. for artifact
      correction i visually decided the artifact components and projected
      the original data back without the artifactual(supposedly)
      components. The recovered data was not as clean as expected. can u
      suggest me where i might be going wrong?....is the data to train the
      weights enough?
      any text or web reference will be helpful.
      thanx for all the help in advance.

      cya.