$50,000 DSP Contest

  • charles5chace
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 22, 2011
      The company I am working with Find Technologies Inc seeking someone to to develop an algorithm (or identify an existing algorithm) for a signal-analysis data set.

      The reward is $50,000. Since this is a DSP group I thought this would be a perfect place to reach out for particpants.

      For our DSP challenge details, to enter the contest, researcher bios and more please click here:
      http://biomedcanada.com/the-challenge.html

      This is an amazing opportunity, if you have any questions email:
      http://www.biomedcanada.com/the-challenge.html