SENIOR COMPILER SOFTWARE ENGINEER #1333145, NVIDIA, Santa Clara,CA or Austin , TX.
- Please email resume to rkhanna@...
SENIOR COMPILER SOFTWARE ENGINEER #1333145
NVIDIA is looking to hire world class Senior Compiler Engineer to work in a
small and motivated team of great engineers. As a senior member of team, you
will be responsible for design and implementation of significant parts of the
compiler. You will get a chance to tackle several interesting and challenging
problems working on compilers for cutting-edge GPU technologies.
The compiler team develops core compiler module for NVIDIA 3D drivers, Cg and
OpenGL Shading language compiler, as well as the CUDA and OpenCL compilers used
in NVIDIA GPGPU products and mobile products. Users of these products include
game developers, enthusiastic gamers, Hollywood production studios, educational
institutes and high performance computing users.
- BS in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering (MS or PhD strongly
- 5+ years of experience and strong background in compilers.
- Experience with wide variety of aspects of compiler including high level
optimizations, code generation and building a good compiler framework
- Strong C/C++ programming skills.
- Good understanding of programming languages is needed.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]