SYSTEM SW Engineer #1327662, (Linux Kernel, C Programming, USB Devices debug), NVIDIA, Santa Clara

  • Yuvraj Khanna
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 27, 2010
      Please send your resume to rkhanna AT NVIDIA.com

      SYSTEM SOFTWARE ENGINEER #1327662

      We are looking for a world class candidate for the Tegra mobile software group.
      The best candidates will have strong C programming skills, a thorough
      understanding of Linux operating systems and kernel programming, a good
      understanding of hardware architecture particularly USB and excellent
      communication skills. You will work closely with architecture, hardware and
      other software engineers to design, develop and debug functional aspects of USB
      devices.

      MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS:
      - BS or MS degree in EE/CS/CE.
      - Excellent C programming skills
      - Familiarity with operating system internals, computer system architectures and
      the software development cycle.
      - Familiarity with HW programming.
      - Interest in low-level operating system knowledge.

      EOE