Please send me the resume at rkhanna@...
Camera Software Engineers (Multiple positions)
The ideal Camera SW candidate:
· Highly skilled C and C++ coder/debugger.
· Good system debugging skills, as issues frequently lie outside our
code in the RM, Multimedia, OS, or Application.
· Passionate about photography or image processing is a big plus.
· Can multitask well.
· Work independently, pick up new technical areas quickly, etc.
· Good communication skills – including customer interactions
Some more details,
NVIDIA is searching for world-class software engineers to join our Tegra
As a mobile software engineer, you will work on camera control and image signal
processing software for the latest cutting-edge NVIDIA Tegra hardware.
- 5+ years of industry experience in embedded software is a requirement
- Must hold a B.S. or higher degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer
- Excellent programming skills in C and C++
- Knowledge of embedded or mobile system software
- Working experience on Android and Embedded Linux OS is a plus
- Practical experience with camera control and image signal processing is a plus
- Good mathematics skills
- Excellent communications skills. May involve customer interactions
- A strong team player; self motivated and good attitude
- Must be willing to learn and adapt
Raj Khanna | Talent Acquisition | NVIDIACorporation
GPU Technology Conference (GTC 2010)
Sept. 20-23, 2010 | San Jose, CA | www.nvidia.com/gtc
Exhibits and Sponsorships: www.nvidia.com/object/exhibitors
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]