NVIDIA Hiring- SR. SYSTEM SOFTWARE ENGINEER #1300336, Santa Clara,CA

  • Yuvraj Khanna
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2010
      Please send
      me a cover letter which helps me and the hiring manager
      understand where and how much experience you have in-line with the
      job description.

      Check out some cool demos of the exciting
      Tegra System on Chip (SOC), http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=tegra+2+nvidia&aq=f

      Send resume to rkhanna AT NVIDIA dot com.

      SR. SYSTEM SOFTWARE ENGINEER #1300336

      NVIDIA is hiring senior engineers to work in our Chips Software Team. The best candidates will have strong C/C++ programming skills, thorough knowledge of graphics concepts and algorithms, solid understanding of systems software with emphasis on OS fundamentals, and clear understanding of current generation PC/hardware architecture.

      Candidate should have excellent communication and planning skills. You will work closely with both hardware engineers and other software engineers to design, develop, and debug many functional aspects of these accelerators, and will follow the devices all the way through the development process to the customer desktops, notebooks, workstations, and mobile device products that are used throughout the world.

      Your work will include design and development of algorithms for and extensions to the GPU programming model for current and future generations of our multimedia accelerator devices. You will also be heavily involved with the early modeling and simulation required to produce our world-class accelerators.

      MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS:

      - BS: 10+ yrs of relevant industry experience, MS: 8+ yrs, PhD: 5+ yrs
      - Strong C/C++ programming skills
      - Thorough knowledge of graphics concepts and algorithms
      - Solid understanding of systems software with emphasis on OS fundamentals
      - Expertise in current generation PC/hardware architecture

      EOE