GRAPHICS SOFTWARE ENGINEER #1285969, NVIDIA, Santa Clara, CA

  • Yuvraj Khanna
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 11, 2010
      Please send your resume to rkhanna AT NVIDIA.com

      GRAPHICS SOFTWARE ENGINEER #1285969

      This is a position in NVIDIA's Demo Development team. Our charter is to create compelling software demonstrations of new NVIDIA GPUs. We pursue graphic and physical simulation innovations that have never been done in a real-time interactive environment

      MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS:
      - Minimum of BS in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent degree.
      - Software engineer with at least 2 years of working experience in 3D Graphics Software( DirectX/3D)/Applications development
      - Ideal candidates would have experience working with real time software (game) engines, and working closely with an art content team.
      - Experience with shader writing is very desirable.
      - Experience or strong aptitude in 3D graphics algorithms and real-time rendering techniques.
      - Knowledge of linear algebra, vector calculus, and mathematics related to 3D graphics.
      - Expertise in C/C++ programming and general software engineering/architecture skills.
      - Experience with Windows GUI / System programming APIs.
      - Candidates must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.

      This position provides an opportunity to work on brand new effects and cutting edge technologies and lot of creative work.

      EOE

      Best
      regards,

      Raj