CMOS Circuit Design openings with a leading firm in Bangalore, India

  • Abdul Rasheed
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 10, 2010
      Hi,Hi,

      We have an excellent opening for our below requirement - Circuit Design with one of our leading and reputed clients into product development and research and development activities in Bangalore, India. Please find below the details:

      Custom Circuit Design -:

      Active hands on experience in CMOS Custom VLSI Circuit Design using industry leading tools (CADENCE preferred) Thorough understanding of CMOS technology and devices. Familiar with VHDL, schematics entry, circuit simulation (SPICE), custom layout, layout verification methodologies, design for yield and manufacturability, timing analysis, and routing tools. Ability to write CADENCE "SKILL" programming is a plus. Masters Degree or equivalent .Experience in leading team of circuit designers

      Location : Bangalore, India

      Exp Yrs : 4 plus years

      If you are interested with any of the above positions, kindly send me your updated profile to ab@...

      Do forward this to your friends who are looking for a change.

      Please feel free to reach me on mobile or mail for any clarifications.

      Best regards,
      Abdul

      Inspire Consultancy Services
      Executive Search and Staffing