SR.GRAPHICS DRIVER SOFTWARE ENGINEER #1210270, NVIDIA, SANTA CLARA,CA
- Please email me your resume at rkhanna@...
GRAPHICS DRIVER SOFTWARE ENGINEER #1210270
NVIDIA is searching for world-class software engineers to join the DirectX
driver team. As a DirectX driver engineer, you will work with a team of highly
talented graphics software engineers from a wide range of backgrounds. As part
of the job duty you will implement latest DirectX API and support up-coming
windows operating system graphics architectures; you will design operating
system independent graphics driver modules that are binary compatible across
multiple GPU generations; you will participate in the development of new real
time rendering techniques to support the evolving gaming and computer aided
design industries; you will support the architecturing and validation of our
next generation of graphics processors before they are made; you will also
solve a variety of graphics related problems that directly impact end user and
OEMs; and much more.
- 5 years of industry experience (or equivalent) in 3D software or related
- Hold a M.S. or higher degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science/Engineering
and related field
- Strong programming skills in C and C++, in depth knowledge of assembly code.
- Solid background in mathematics, algorithms and data structures required.
- Familiar with 3D graphic architecture, CPU and computer system architecture.
- Working experience inside operating system kernels and device driver.
- Experience in real time 3D rendering or ray tracing is a plus. Knowledge of
OpenGL or DirectX a plus.
- A strong team player; self motivated and good attitude.
Khanna | Talent Acquisition | NVIDIACorporation | | Career Opportunities at NVIDIA Connect with me at linkedIN
The future of mobile computing is happening now
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]