SOFTWARE MANAGER, GPU DEVELOPEMENT #1152618( NVIDIA, Santa Clara,CA)
- Please email me your resume to rkhanna@...
SOFTWARE MANAGER, GPU DEVELOPEMENT #1152618
NVIDIA is hiring a strong system software manager for the Santa
Clara based core software team. You will manage a group of highly
skilled and very motivated engineers delivering a key core component of
our GPU driver stack (the Control Panel service). This core component
is used by millions of users worldwide.
- Manage hands on? a team of 8-10 system
software engineers to drive the development and support for NVIDIA?s
core services components. You will integrate external customer
requirements, internal customer requirements, user experience
expectations, chip-bringup deliverables, Q/A testplan development, and
customer support needs.
- Develop aggressive but realistic
engineering plans aligned with key objectives. You and your team will
be accountable for plan development and execution for a key software
component that directly impacts the user experience for millions of
- Drive the team to deliver the next generation
design. This is a large piece of system software that controls the
critical capabilities for our graphics SW. You will work with a
software architect to ensure the key tradeoffs are made for successful
- Drive process improvements, innovation, and execution
within aggressive product delivery schedules delivering a high quality
- Responsible for the growth and operations and of the
team. You will need to take an active role mentoring and coaching
career development for system software engineers at various career
- Coordinate deliverables and resource allocations with Santa Clara based employees, remote US employees, and India teams.
Use your experience in systems level software, PC architecture, and
Win32/Win64 to develop the next generation of ultra performance
- BSEE/CS or equivalent
- 7+ years of experience in developing system software, 5+ years managing software developers.
- Demonstrable leadership experience with a proven ability to mentor others.
- Strong organization and communication skills.
- Proven record of managing software projects with interrelated dependencies in a very dynamic development environment.
- Must be able to drive a number of parallel efforts to closure.
Demonstrable knowledge in Windows O/S system software behavior, C++,
Win32/Win64, Visual Studio development, and system software challenges.
Experience with complex system debug, Windows device drivers, 2D/3D
graphics, ACPI, power aware design, and hardware level and remote debug
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]