Engineering and QA Positions in NVIDIA, Bedford,MA ( OpenGL, Graphics, C, MAC, Windows Desktop SW Dev, Testing)
- Please send your resume to rkhanna AT NVIDIA dot com
SR OPENGL SOFTWARE ENGINEER - MAC #1044583
NVIDIA is searching for world-class software engineers to join the NVIDIA Mac graphics driver team and help produce the next revolutionary Apple products Successful candidates will be driven, cooperative, and have a passion for graphics and the Mac platform. They will have strong C programming skills as well as an extended software design experience, a thorough understanding of OpenGL and 3D graphics, including the use of the most recent additions to the OpenGL API, and excellent communication skills. Successful candidates will work within a team of exceptional and passionate engineers to implement and extend OpenGL on the latest cutting-edge NVIDIA and Apple OSX platforms. Working in partnership with Apple, their code will define and shape the future of OpenGL both for computer platforms as well as next generation consumer electronics devices.
- BS or higher degree in Computer Science, or related degree
- 5 years+ experience using OpenGL
- Thorough knowledge of C/C++ required
- Strong architectural and design skills
- Experience with driver development and kernel side development is invaluable
- Should be familiar with complex multithreading concepts
- Experience with OSX and/or Linux operating systems
- Experience with complex debugging is invaluable
SENIOR WINDOWS DESKTOP SOFTWARE ENGINEER #902467
NVIDIA is looking for world-class software engineers to help develop industry leading solutions with our desktop software group. Successful candidates will need a thorough understanding of Windows internals and expertise writing C++ applications to empower it. Projects will be related to critical customer issues - this includes reproducing tough issues, working with customers, and providing debug/development support in remote locations.
- BS or higher degree in Computer Science, or related degree.
- 5+ years of Windows application development experience
- Excellent C/C++ programming skills, and knowledge of object oriented programming and design
- Experience developing applications for Windows, using Win32 API, MFC, ATL, COM, or GDI
- Strong debugging skills and an understanding of Windows internals
- Good communication and discovery skills, the ability to work both independently and within a team, and excellent problem solving skills
- Willing to travel to both NYC, NY and London, UK
EMBEDDED GRAPHICS TEST ENGINEER #967741
Test engineer - member of embedded design team. Will work on embedded graphics modules bring-up and validation
- Board bring-up, debug and validation, functional test and generating test reports.
- Work with design engineers, mechanical engineers, software engineers
- BSEE or MSEE. New Graduate acceptable. General knowledge of embedded designs and PC architecture.
- PowerPC, ARM, and other microprocessors.
- Working knowledge of PCI Express, PCI, AGP, FPGAs, Embedded Graphics, LCD interfaces, TMDS, LVDS.
- High speed memory interfaces DDR, DDR2
- Experience with high speed design measurement techniques and equipment, digital oscilloscopes
- Ability to set up, test and record results.
- Familiarity with Windows and Linux environments and tools.
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]