Embedded QA Engineer( Linux or other Embedded OS, Perl/Bash scripting), Santa Clara, CA
- Please send resume to rkhanna@...
Embedded QA Engineer
Candidate responsible for architecting, designing, and implementing Q/A infrastructure and running operations. Will have a leadership role in working with engineering, marketing, manufacturing, and internal support groups world-wide to ensure that our software products are produced and tested in a consistent, effective manner.
Candidate will develop and execute a quality and testing plan, modifying existing test infrastructure and creating new test suites as needed to implement the plan. Will design and maintain an automated testing plan for both releases and engineering check-ins, working with in-house check-in validation team.
Position offers candidate high level responsibility for s/w quality across the entire embedded software organization. This is a design and programming position, requiring strong architecture and coding skills, as well as ownership of department?s quality strategy and methodology. Candidate is expected to design and create test infrastructure and methodology, and create automation to satisfy testing, building, and quality requirements, and to write tests.
- QA background; test infrastructure and analysis skills
- Good script language (perl, bash) expertise
- Experience with Linux required, other embedded OS experience a plus
- Excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Graphics and/or multimedia test experience a plus
- Familiarity working with embedded hardware a plus
- C/C++ coding at the application level a plus
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]