Re: [DSPEngineering] Request for paper

  • Foad Ghaaderi
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2008
      salam,
      Please find attached file.
      regards
      foad

      Morteza Mardani <mardani2@...> wrote: Dear All

      I need the following paper, unfortunately i dont access to it, if you can please send it for me.
      "Throughput analysis of selective repeat ARQ combined with adaptive modulation for fading channels"
      Yun, J. Jeong, W. Kavehrad, M.
      Dept. of Electr. Eng., Pennsylvania State Univ., University Park, PA, USA;

      This paper appears in: MILCOM 2002. Proceedings
      Publication Date: 7-10 Oct. 2002
      Volume: 1, On page(s): 710- 714 vol.1
      ISSN:
      ISBN: 0-7803-7625-0
      INSPEC Accession Number: 7742903
      Digital Object Identifier: 10.1109/MILCOM.2002.1180532
      Posted online: 2003-02-25 11:21:37.0

      Best Regards
      Morteza Mardani