Build and Release Engineer openings at NVIDIA, Santa Clara,CA

  • Yuvraj Khanna
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 7, 2008
      Please send your resume to rkhanna@...

      We're basically looking for Linux/Unix experts that have done lots of build/release/infrastructure work. Should be a gnu makefile whiz.

      NVIDIA is looking for world-class software engineers to join our embedded software team. In this position you will be part of the team, that develops embedded solutions for the automotive industry including navigation, infotainment, and driver assistance platforms and state of the art gaming platforms for the arcade market.

      RESPONSIBILITIES:
      - Emphasis on architecting, developing, maintaining and improving highly automated build and release systems. This will require writing and modifying complex GNU Makefiles, bash and perl scripts, and develop and maintain tests and documentation.
      - Working with engineering, marketing, manufacturing, qa, and internal support groups world-wide to ensure that the infrastructure meets the needs of the organization and is implemented quickly. We are one of the fastest growing organizations in NVIDIA; candidate will help us build our infrastructure to handle new projects and maintain a high level of quality and automation.
      - High level responsibility for the s/w release process across the embedded software organization.

      MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS:
      - Good architectural and design experience
      - Excellent GNU Makefile experience and talent
      - Strong C and script language (especially perl and bash.) expertise
      - Experience with Linux required, other embedded OS experience a plus
      - Experience with source code control systems; Perforce experience a plus.
      - Familiarity working with embedded hardware
      - Methodical, analytical
      - Excellent communicator, both written and verbal
      - Strong organizational skills
      - Independent, Self-motivated