Simulation in Simulink

  • Giovanni Marino
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2007
      Hi all,
      I have a question about a digital circuit simulation in Simulink.
      Well, I have a signal clock of 10.23 MHz and I want to increase it to 15,345
      MHz, it means I have to multiply it for 1.5. How can achieve it in simulink?
      Do I have to implement either a multipliers (PLL or something else) or is
      there a block in simulink which performs this task?
      Thank you in advance for your time
      Giovanni

      --
      Giovanni Marino