* DSP – PM / Sr. PM Requied from Mayu r Ashra

  • Mayur ashra
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2007
      Dear Friends,

      Our esteemed Clients who are
      well known MNC - CMM Level 5 Software Development Organization, All the
      openings are Permanent and based at
      Bangalore.

      Kindly mail me yoru Updated CV to
      me at asso@...

      Thanks for mailing this
      Requirement to your Dear Friends.

      About the Client PEC.

      PEC. started operations
      in India at Kolkata (Calcutta) in 1930.

      Today, we are No. 1 or No.
      2 in almost all the product-markets we serve. PEC. brought the
      incandescent lamp to India
      over 70 years ago. And we brought the radio to India when wireless opened up new
      horizons for information and entertainment. Valves and tubes were quickly
      replaced by transistors, and PEC. has remained the innovator by being
      the first to bring the audio cassette, the CD, the VCD, the DVD, for richer and
      better listening experience. Richer viewing was also on the menu. With Digital
      Natural Motion, Pixel Plus, Plasma, 100 HZ Real Flat PEC. brought
      visual delight as never seen before.

      Kindly fill up the Clients Employment
      Form Details :

      1.
      Latest Resume :

      2. Current Salary :

      3. Expecting Salary
      (INR) :

      4. 3 References,
      Your TL / PL / PM / Sr. PM with Contact Details is must :

      5. Joining time (Relocation
      Time) :

      6. Interest Level
      : High / Low

      7. Do you hold any
      Offer Letter : Yes / No

      8. Will you Join after taking the Offer Letter : YES / No

      9.
      Contact
      nos. � during the day & evening :

      High Priority & Most Urgent

      Job
      Responsibilities:

      Position
      : PM / Sr. PM

      Experience
      : 11+ Years.

      Qualifications
      : BE /B.Tech
      / M.Tech

      Worked
      In
      : DSP Audio /
      Viedo, Multimedia Coding, Embedded

      Skill
      sets
      :

      Necessary experience in software development for DSP and MPEG / MP3
      / WAV format areas.

      Very good
      experience and expertise in MPEG and DSP Must be familiar with DSP tools.

      Package
      will be the best in the industry

      Selected
      consultants need to join at the earliest.

      BE / Btech / ME / MTech
      (Elec. & Comm., Computer Science only)

      Regards,

      S. Mayur Ashra