DSP Engineer positions in Fairfax, VA (relocation assistance provided)

  • meganfilippi
    Message 1 of 1 , May 29, 2007
      Wouldn't it be great to work for the 2006 Government Contractor of
      the
      Year? Would you love to work for a company recognized by the
      Principal
      Group as one of the best in the nation for providing excellent
      benefits, specifically health insurance, wellness programs, and
      retirement savings? Would you jump at the change to be part of an
      organization ranked #9 on the Deloitte Fast 50 and #124 on the
      Deloitte Fast 500, #54 on Businessweek's Top 100 Hot Growth
      Companies,
      and included on the Washington Business Journal's Fastest Growing
      Companies list? If you answered Yes to any of those questions,
      please
      consider Argon ST for your next career opportunity. In the past few
      months, we have been honored with all of those prestigious awards
      and
      recognitions. We are very proud of our accomplishments and are
      seeking
      to augment our exceptionally talented and dedicated staff with other
      innovative, motivated, and creative professionals.

      Argon ST, Inc. (Nadsaq: STST) is a rapidly growing systems
      engineering
      and development company located in the Washington DC Metro area
      (Fairfax, VA and Newington, VA).

      Argon ST is seeking qualified applicants with experience in
      communications systems and signal processing research and
      development
      for the continued growth of its successful state of the art SIGINT
      systems product line. Candidates sought with experience in following
      areas; DSP, modem design, 2G & 3G cellular, SDR, satellite
      communications, and FEC coding. Positions require both strong
      analytic
      skill and proven coding expertise - C, C++ languages preferred.
      Responsibilities include system engineering analysis, communications
      algorithm research and development and RTOS embedded system
      implementation and test for both existing and new systems
      development.
      Experience with FPGA implementation and test is also desirable.
      Candidates with Bachelors, Masters, or PhD with varying levels of
      professional experience will be considered. Outstanding entry-level
      candidates also considered. US Citizenship required due to a
      government security clearance requirement (active TS/SCI security
      clearance preferred)

      Argon ST, headquartered in Fairfax, VA, has offices throughout the
      country. We attribute our success to our talented, team-oriented,
      and
      dedicated employees. As a result, we are committed to providing them
      an overall compensation package that is both competitive in the
      industry and progressive in its make up as well as an environment
      that
      is challenging, flexible, and enjoyable. Our benefits include
      comprehensive medical and dental coverage, education reimbursement,
      impressive 401K contribution, fitness reimbursement, stock purchase
      plan, and other exciting benefits. Please visit our Web site
      (www.argonst.com) for much more information on our company,
      products,
      benefits, and career opportunities.

      Please submit resumes through our Web site at www.argonst.com