* Set - Top - Box require urgent

  • Mayur ashra
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2007
      Dear Friends,

      Our client is Product Base Company,
      very well known MNC.

      Software Development Organization is looking
      for, Below Pasted Requirement.

      To be based at their Development
      Center at Bangalore.

      Kindly Mail your Updates CV to my this ID : asso@...

      Thanks for forwading this
      Requirement to your Friends.

      About
      the Client : � We enable innovative interaction in the Digital World �

      C. T., is a global engineering services firm with
      advanced expertise in product development,

      C. T., is based on a rich heritage of providing
      several years of product engineering services to leading technology firms. Our
      team of 350 creative people strives to lead in the innovation of high-quality,
      technology products.

      C. T., vision is to be able to enrich interaction
      between people, organizations and information in innovative ways. We will
      achieve this by developing quality, innovative technology products and
      implementing leading-edge business solutions for our customers.

      C. T., Working from offices in the U.S., India and
      Australia, C. T., combines the
      best software and hardware engineering talent, world-class processes and
      cutting edge technology expertise to create consistent business value for our
      customers like, THOMSON, France�. With sales of � 10.2 billion (U.S.
      $ 9.6 billion), Thomson (Euro next Paris:
      18453; NYSE: TMS) provides a wide range of
      Video (and enabling) technologies, systems, finished products and
      services to consumers and professionals in the entertainment and media
      industries.
      advance and enable the digital media transition.

      Kindly fill up the
      Clients Employment Form :

      1. Latest Resume :

      2. Current Salary :

      3. Expecting Salary
      (INR) :

      4. 3 References,
      Your TL / PL / PM / Sr. PM with Contact Details is must :

      5. Joining time (Relocation
      Time) :

      6. Interest Level
      High / Low :

      7. Do you hold any
      Offer Letter Yes / No :

      8. Will you Join after taking the Offer Letter YES / No
      :

      9. Contact nos. � during the
      day & evening :

      Job Specifications : Set Top Box

      Positions Available : 9 - SE / Sr SE / Technical Lead

      Experience : 3+
      � 12+
      years

      In
      C / C++, RTOS, DVR Standards, experience in PVR as well as

      Conexant / Broadcom / ST
      chipsets.

      Qualification
      : BE / B.Tech in Computer Science / Electronics &
      Communication

      Warm Regards,

      S. Mayur Ashra

      CTO