DSP thesis topics

  • Md. Asifuzzaman
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2006
      Hi Fellas,
      I'm a newbie here, so plz apologise me of my lack of knowledge on
      DSP.

      i'm an undergrad electrical engineering student, i'll be doing my
      thesis project next yr but i'm in a rush to propose my thesis topic.
      i wud prefer to do a thesis on DSP, unfortunately the listed
      available DSP thesis topics at my uni are bio-medical related. I was
      wondering if you could suggest me some DSP topics related to
      telecommunication, computation, power/electronics? ofcourse it has
      to be appropriate for a 4th yr undergrad thesis.

      for your convenience, i wanna let you know that i have some
      fundamental dsp knowledge like using CCS, simple programming on a
      TMS320C6416, adaptive filters, wavelets, bit of tms ds processor
      architectures, intro to altera cyclone 2 FPGA. I wud love to pursue
      a project involving dsp using an FPGA, if u cud suggest.

      hope to hear from u soon.

      Regards,
      Asif
    • Artham Sridhar