request for a sample algorithm for data extraction using DIP principles

  • Bindu
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2006
      hello group,
      my project is to extract data from a given image. can anyone suggest me
      where i can access a sample algorithm in order to extract data from an image
      using image processing techniques.
      thanks in advance.
      regards, Bindu.
      P.S:- I wish you all a hearty and prosperous New Year 2006.

    • bogusosman
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 2, 2006
        Hello,
        What kind of data do u wanna extract? Is it kind of segmentation or
        something like recognition or is it that you want to know something
        exists in your image?

        --- In dspengineering@yahoogroups.com, Bindu