New to DSP

  • TearSea88
    Message 1 of 307 , Jan 1, 2002
      Hi!<br><br>I'm new to this club and is currently
      taking some DSP classes hoping to get a DSP job. A few
      questions for you professional DSP Engineers. How's the job
      market out there? How much DSP should one knows when
      seeking an entry level job or internship? I know Matlab
      been the dominating software in DSP, what are your
      thoughts on softwares such as Mathcad and System View for
      DSP?<br>Anyone know where I can find information (for next
      term's papers) on XM Radio - the DSP/Technical aspect of
      it?<br><br>That's it for now. Happy New Year!
    • andrej_hid
      Message 307 of 307 , Feb 28, 2002