Re: [DSPEngineering] To Rajiv

  • Manish Bajpai
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 1, 2005
      If you are willing to spend money, I would strongly recommend you to buy a new kit. It will cost you near about $500 and you would get everything you need. It wont be much fun working on a 11 year old thing.

      Regards,
      Manish Bajpai

      -- Spread awareness about Silicosis. Help Silicosis Victims. To know more about our work visit www.prasar.org --
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 1, 2005
        spectrum digital may have ccs archived for that dsk.

        At Tuesday, 1 February 2005, you wrote:

        >If you are willing to spend money, I would strongly recommend you
        to buy
        >a new kit. It will cost you near about $500 and you would get everything

        >you need. It wont be much fun working on a 11 year old thing.
        >
        >Regards,
        >Manish Bajpai

        *snip*

        Zero Crossings, Inc. -- Embedded and Digital Signal Processing Systems

        http://www.zerocrossings.com/