Re: DSP IN TV

  • japanremboo
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 2, 2004
      HI I am working in TOSHIBA R&D TV ,DSP used for HDTV compression
      MPEG2 coder and comb filters...
      BEst Regards
      Usam A.

      --- In dspengineering@yahoogroups.com, "malage1818" <malage1818@y...>
      wrote:
      > may i know in what way is digital signal processing applied in tv
    • Venu Madhav Muktevi
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 2, 2004
        Hi

        I am a graduate electrical engineer with my Masters from University of Houston. I am currently searching for jobs in DSP systems engineering , entry level/mid level positions.

        I have worked before with a local startup company as a systems engineer developing both hardware and software for their medical device.

        My skill set and knowledge areas include, DSP algorithm design, Advanced DSP techniques,Neural computation, Pattern recognition, Advanced Microprocessors,Verilog, SIgnal Detection and estimation, Microprocessor based system design.

        It will be great if anybody can let me know of possible job opportuinities in their group.
        I would be glad to send you a copy of my resume and professional references.

        Thanking you,
        Venu Madhav Muktevi

        wrote:
        > may i know in what way is digital signal processing applied in tv

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      • krishna gowda
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 6, 2004
          Hi,
          Try out in Sasken,they r looking for in IC design.

          Best of Luck
          Regards.

          Krishna

          http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/26EolB/TM