whats the mathematical expression of 2d cross correlation

  • Vittal Nethi
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 2, 2004
      hi i need answere by today plz , whats the mathematical expression
      for 2d cross correlation in image processing.

      thanks

      vittal
    • Trampas
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 2, 2004
        Sounds like some one has a homework problem...

        Regards,
        Trampas

        hi i need answere by today plz , whats the mathematical expression
        for 2d cross correlation in image processing.

        thanks

        vittal

        Yahoo! Groups Links
      • nav and
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 2, 2004
          Hey
          There are many books that explain the same and the net

          Navin
          >From: "Trampas" <tstern@...>
          >To: <dspengineering@yahoogroups.com>
          >Subject: RE: [DSPEngineering] whats the mathematical expression of 2d
          cross correlation
          >Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2004 09:49:56 -0400
          >
          >Sounds like some one has a homework problem...
          >
          >Regards,
          >Trampas

        • Manish Bajpai
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 2, 2004
            I agree with Trampas. It is a good idea to have a look at the text books once in a while.

            Regards,
            Manish
            Sounds like some one has a homework problem...

            Regards,
            Trampas

            hi i need answere by today plz , whats the mathematical expression
            for 2d cross correlation in image processing.

            thanks

            vittal

            Yahoo! Groups Links

            Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

          • Raghavendra Bobbi
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 3, 2004
              u refer 2-D convolution in any image processing book. matlab command xcor2 is there for that. in help u check that also. Convolution without flipping applied to columns and rows.

              Trampas <tstern@...> wrote:Sounds like some one has a homework problem...

              Regards,
              Trampas

              hi i need answere by today plz , whats the mathematical expression
              for 2d cross correlation in image processing.

              thanks

              vittal

              Yahoo! Groups Links

              Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT