Looking for DSP engineers / team leaders at Pune / Bangalore

  • mohan_92123
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2004
      We are a company focussed in DSP / Embedded systems. We are focussed
      in audio, video & communicatino applications .

      Refer : www.citilindia.com for details.

      Currently we are looking for DSP Engineers with the following skill
      sets :

      Primary Skills : TI DSP C5X/C6x, Cradle, Xtensa or any DSP experince
      Areas ( any of) : Audio, video, Image processing, PCI
      programming,C/C++,Code composer , ADSL algorithms
      Secondary/Additional : ITU-T stds,Video standards

      Location : Pune / Bangalore

      Please rush your CVs to : m_t@...