Re: A software for education DSP

  • spymonkey88
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 30, 2003
      My bad, I meant to say MathCad. Not AutoCad. Sorry.

      --- In dspengineering@yahoogroups.com, jaime_aranguren
      <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > AUTOCAD???????? For DSP????????? As fas as i can remember, AutoCAD
      is
      > for architectural/mechanical, etc, design!!!!
      >
      > Check www.autodesk.com
      >
      > JaaC
      >
      > --- In dspengineering@yahoogroups.com, spymonkey88 <no_reply@y...>
      > wrote:
      > > One very popular one is matlab or AutoCad. Or if you like
      grapical
      > > type, try SystemView. Hope that helps.
      > >
      > > --- In dspengineering@yahoogroups.com, "nikzadbabaii"
      > > <nikzadbabaii@y...> wrote:
      > > > Dear friends,
      > > > I am looking for a software or a computer program to educate
      > > digital
      > > > signal processing.
      > > > I am very pleasure for your help.
      > > > regrads
      > > > nikzad
    • Trampas
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 1, 2003
        I think he meant MathCad.

        Trampas

        wrote:
        > One very popular one is matlab or AutoCad. Or if you like grapical
        > type, try SystemView. Hope that helps.
        >
        > --- In dspengineering@yahoogroups.com, "nikzadbabaii"
        > <nikzadbabaii@y...> wrote:
        > > Dear friends,
        > > I am looking for a software or a computer program to educate
        > digital
        > > signal processing.
        > > I am very pleasure for your help.
        > > regrads
        > > nikzad

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        <http://rd.yahoo.com/M=256694.4002236.5216697.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=17050047
        26:HM/A=1784493/R=0/id=noscript/SIG=11q7p9e7k/*http:/webevents.yahoo.com/uni
        versal/intolerablecruelty/>

        <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=256694.4002236.5216697.1261774/D=egroupmai
        l/S=:HM/A=1784493/rand=518074644>

      • gps crazy
        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 2, 2003
          You can use Mathlab, its a good software for teaching DSP

          nikzadbabaii <nikzadbabaii@...> wrote:Dear friends,
          I am looking for a software or a computer program to educate digital
          signal processing.
          I am very pleasure for your help.
          regrads
          nikzad