Fw: Fwd: Relationships

  • Janine Hiraiwa
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 2008

      ----- Forwarded Message ----
      From: Heart Lapuz <cecile_lapuz@...>
      To: aerith_06@...
      Sent: Friday, May 30, 2008 6:42:36 PM
      Subject: Fwd: Relationships

      Relationship   A small touching story mainly for professionals...

      A man came home from work late, tired and irritated, to find his 5-year old son waiting for him at the door.
      SON:   "Daddy, may I ask you a question?"
       DAD:   "Yeah sure, what it is?" replied the man.
      SON:   "Daddy, how much do you make an hour?"
      DAD:   "That's none of your business. Why do you ask such a thing?" the man said angrily.

       SON:    "I just want to know.. Please tell me, how much do you make an hour?"
      DAD:    "If you must know, I make   $20.00 an hour."
      SON:     "Oh," the little boy replied, with his head down.
       SON:   "Daddy, may I please borrow   $10.00 ?"

       The father was furious, "If the only reason you asked that is so you can borrow some money to buy a silly toy
       or some other nonsense, then you march yourself straight to your room and go to bed.
      Think about why you are being so selfish. I work hard everyday for such this childish behaviour."

      The little boy quietly went to his room and shut the door.
      The man sat down and started to get even angrier about the little boy's questions.
      How dare he ask such questions only to get some money?
      After about an hour or so, the man had calmed down, and started to think:
      Maybe there was something he really needed to buy with that  $10.00  and he really didn't ask for money very often.
      The man went to the door of the little boy's room and opened the door.
      "Are you asleep, son?" He asked.
      "No daddy, I'm awake," replied the boy.

      "I've been thinking, maybe I was too hard on you earlier" said the man.
      "It's been a long day and I took out my aggravation on you. Here's the   $10.00 you asked for."

      The little boy sat straight up, smiling. "Oh, thank you daddy!" He yelled.

      Then, reaching under his pillow he pulled out some crumpled up bills. The man saw that the boy already had money,
      started to get angry again. The little boy slowly counted out his money, and then looked up at his father.

      "Why do you want more money if you already have some?" the father grumbled.
      "Because I didn't have enough, but now I do," the little boy replied.
      "Daddy, I have  $20.00  now. Can I buy an hour of your time?

      Please come home early tomorrow. I would like to have dinner with you."
      The father was crushed. He put his arms around his little son, and he begged for his forgiveness.
      It's just a short reminder to all of you working so hard in life. We should not let time slip through our fingers
      without having spent some time with those who really matter to us, those close to our hearts.

      Do remember to share that   $20.00  worth of your time with someone you love.
      If we die tomorrow, the company that we are working for could easily replace us in a matter of days.
      But the family & friends we leave behind will feel the loss for the rest of their lives.

       And come to think of it, we pour ourselves more into work than to our family.

      PLS READ WITH FAITH.. This is an awesome prayer. Believe it and you shall be blessed.

      The problem with many of us is that we don't believe that God will open a Window and pour out blessings
      that we won't have room to receive them. I dare anyone to try God. He is true to His word.
      God cannot lie and His Promises are sure.

      My prayer for you today:

       The eyes beholding this message shall not behold evil, the hands that will send this message to others
       shall not labour in vain, the mouth saying Amen
      To this prayer shall laugh forever. Remain in God's love as you send this  Prayer to everybody on your list.
      Have a lovely journey of life! Trust. In the Lord with all your heart and He will never fail you because He is AWESOME!
      If you truly need a blessing, continue reading this email:

      Heavenly Father, most Gracious and Loving God, I pray to you that you abundantly bless my family and me.
      I know that you recognize, that a family is more than just a mother, father, sister, brother, husband and wife,
      but all who believe and trust in you. Father, I send up a prayer request for blessings for not only the person
      who sent this to me, but for me and all that I have forwarded this message on to.
      And that the power of joined prayer by those who believe and trust in you is more powerful than anything.
      I thank you in advance for your blessings. Father God, deliver the person reading this right now from debt
      and debt's burdens. Release your Godly wisdom that I may be a good steward over all that You have given me
      Father, for I know how wonderful and mighty you are and how if we just obey you and walk In your word and
      have the faith  of a mustard seed that you will pour out blessings. I thank you now Lord for the recent
      blessings I have received and for the blessings yet to come because I know you are not done with me yet.

      In  Jesus' name, I pray. Amen

      Change the world with e-mail. Join the i¢m Initiative from Microsoft.

      GREGJr

      " I will not leave you until I have finished giving you everything I promised you." Gen. 28 :15