Fw: Did You Know these Facts?

  • tyrone vega
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8, 2008

      DID YOU KNOW THESE FACTS?

      I SURE DIDN'T TILL NOW

      Death is certain but the Bible speaks about untimely death!

      Make a personal reflection about this.....

      Very interesting, read until the end.....

      It is written in the Bible (Galatians 6:7):

      "Be not deceived; God is not mocked:

      for whatsoever a man sow,

      that shall he also reap.

      Here are some men and women

      who mocked God
      :

       John Lennon (Singer):

      Some years before, during his interview with an American Magazine, he said:

      "Christianity will end, it will disappear.

      I do not have to argue about

      that. I am certain.

      Jesus was ok, but his subjects were too simple, today we are more famous than Him" (1966).

      Lennon, after saying that the Beatles were more famous than Jesus Christ, was shot six times.

      Tancredo Neves
      (President of Brazil ):

      During the Presidential campaign, he said if he got 500,000 votes from his party, not even God would remove him from Presidency.

      Sure he got the votes, but he got sick a day before being made President, then he died.

       Cazuza (Bi-sexual Brazilian composer, singer and poet):

      During A show in Canecio (
      Rio de Janeiro ),

      (Message over 64 KB, truncated)