Pinoy Entrepreneural Course (Free Preview Workshop on Wealth Building)

  • wealthmanual
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 15, 2012

      Dear Members,

      CA2020™ (A Guerrilla Business School) invites you to its Life Entrepreneurship Program™a business program that trains 15 students per batch, to become part of an organization of world-class Pinoy entrepreneurs vying for the same mission and vision: to create a world that works for all.

      What You Will Get from The Life Entrepreneurship Program™:

      • Attitudes of Success
      • Leadership Skills
      • Communication Skills
      • People Skills
      • Personality Development
      • Self-Confidence Training
      • System-based Marketing
      • Money Management
      • Investing Skills
      • Accountability Skills
      • Time Management
      • Goal Setting
      • Systematization
      • Wealth Classes (T. Harv Eker)
      • Cashflow™ Workshops (Robert Kiyosaki)
      • Exclusive Information on our International Business Projects
      • Non-stop Financial Education
      • Audio-books and E-books on Success & Leadership
      • Actual Proven Business Systems
      • Multiple Streams of Passive Income
      • Business and Life Mentorship
      • Positive environment conducive to success

      What you need to become financially free:

      Business Mentors

      Business Teams

      Business Mindset

      Business Vehicles

      If you are entrepreneurial regardless of your background, and you want to learn how to have a prosperous life and touch other people, follow these 2 steps:

      Step 1: Text 0917.834.8308 your Name/Age/Location/Occupation/Reason why you wanna participate in the Life Entrepreneurship Program™

      Step 2:  Log on to our exclusive online community to get to know more about the Life Entrepreneurship Program (link will be given to you through text after you accomplish Step 1)

      Note: Once you sign up on the website, we review your profile and have it evaluated by a board of senior coaches, then we get in touch with you and book you seats to our Free Preview on Wealth Creation and our Cash Flow 101 Gathering

      As a non-stock, non-profit organization that commits to lay the foundation for First World Philippines, we are actively on search for leaders to complete our team of 1,000 team-made Filipino multi-millionaires from zero by the year 2020 through the Life Entrepreneurship Program™.

      "Stretch your vision. See what can be, not just what is.

      Practice adding value to things, to people and to yourself."

      -David. J. Schwartz

      The Magic of Thinking Big

      Regards,

      Ryan Vergara

      Social Entrepreneur/Investor and Business Coach