New poll for dslcheer2

  • dslcheer2@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 4, 2006
      dslcheer2 group:

      CVG Directive:

      * Re-compose the Tier2 Queue for centralizing floor-wide escalations.
      * An online chat will be put up to cater the queries of Tier1 across the floor.
      * Tier2 would be put to Tier1 Inbound Queue for 60% of the time.
      * Tier2 team responsibilities and roles will be carried-out by the QSPs.
      * Scorecards will be composed in a combination of Tier1 stats and Tier2 stats.
      * Schedules for the Tier2 Queue TBD, but will comprise of INBOUND and OUTBOUND.
      * Tier2s can still be made as Team OIC in TL Absence, as per approval of OM.
      * atbp.

      What can you say, Holiday?

      o Masaya na ko sa ganitong sistema, bakit pa kelangan baguhin...
      o I'll give them a piece of my mind...
      o Priority ko pa din team ko...
      o Use BOSS...
      o Change is good...
      o Does it matter what I say?
      o Talk to my lawyer...
      o I have the right to remain silent.
      o Wala akong paki, basta sumu-sweldo ako...
      o That which does not kill you, makes you stronger.
      o Goodbye Convergys...
      o Olrayt!! Just like ol' times!!

      web site listed above.

      Thanks!