2767INVITATION TO A BUSINESS AND LEADERSHIP WORKSHOP

  • wealthmanual
    Dec 20, 2012
      To Our Dear Members,

      In preparation for our entrepreneurial projects in the Year 2013, we're inviting you to join our next batch of attendees at the

      FREE WORKSHOP ON MONEY, BUSINESS, AND WEALTH-BUILDING.

      Topics Included

      • Attitudes of Success
      • Leadership Training
      • Personality Development
      • Goal Setting and Systematization
      • The Psychology of Money
      • The Right Ingredients to Success
      • The Different Types of People in the World of Business
      • The Hidden Market Trends (What the Experts are Saying)
      • Exclusive Business Information (Doing Business in the 21st Century)
      • How to Use Leverage in Business, and What the Traditional Business Owners Miss Out

      * Get to know what the 1% WEALTHY have done.

      This workshop is highly recommended for:

      • Employees who know that JOB alone won't get them to their dreams;
      • Young and seasoned entrepreneurs who want to tap into their fullest potentials;
      • Self-employed individuals who are seeking for a "way out"; and,
      • Anyone who believes in the power of education and having the right information to achieve great success.

      We limit the number of participants to 15 per batch only. If you think you're the best person to attend the workshop, please send your FULL NAME / AGE / OCCUPATION / LOCATION / REASON WHY YOU DESERVE A SEAT to 0915-294-8858and wait for a confirmation and further details from a coach.

      We wish you the best of luck!

      As a group of highly motivated individuals passionate to make a big change in this country, we are actively on search for leaders to complete our circle of world-class social entrepreneurs who will be masterminds and game-changers in the business industry.

      "Stretch your vision. See what can be, not just what is.

      Practice adding value to things, to people and to yourself."

      -David. J. Schwartz (The Magic of Thinking Big)

      Regards,

      Dyan Santiago Ramos

      Entrepreneur, and Coach

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic