Myford M type Flat belt 1946

  • tpdoyle24
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 10, 2009
      Hello,

      This is my first post from The Land Downunder.

      Have just picked up an old myford m type flat belt.

      Would like any information that I can get regarding its refurbishment.

      Cheers
    • jo barden
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 10, 2009
        Hi

        I used to have a Myford ML4 and now have a M type, no comparison, M type is much better in my opinion, so welcome to the comunity and happy making swarf

        Jon

        To: drummondlathe@yahoogroups.com