81Learning Company, Robot Odyssey Certificate

  • dq_samdroid
    Mar 14, 2002
      A long time ago...
      When I first completed Robot Odyssey, I wrote The Learning Company
      and told them (as the end screen said to do). Anyway I got back a
      Certificate of achievement and letter from them. It said I was the
      34'Th person to escape form Robotropolis, though more likely I was
      just the 34'Th person to write in and tell them. Did anybody else do
      this? I still have the certificate, though I have since lost the
      letter.

      I scanned the certificate and uploaded a copy under the file
      section. It is a .pdf document so anybody should be able to view it
      with Acrobat Reader. It is kind of large (~4MB) so hopefully the
      majority of the people in the group have some sort of broadband
      connection.

      --samdroid.
      A long time ago...
      When I first completed Robot Odyssey, I wrote The Learning Company
      and told them (as the end screen said to do). Anyway I got back a
      Certificate of achievement and letter from them. It said I was the
      34'Th person to escape form Robotropolis, though more likely I was
      just the 34'Th person to write in and tell them. Did anybody else do
      this? I still have the certificate, though I have since lost the
      letter.

      I scanned the certificate and uploaded a copy under the file
      section. It is a .pdf document so anybody should be able to view it
      with Acrobat Reader. It is kind of large (~4MB) so hopefully the
      majority of the people in the group have some sort of broadband
      connection.

      -samdroid.
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic