Re: Question on registration

  • drkellon
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 26, 2011
      Use your paypal e-mail address to register, but put a message on it telling me which e-mail you want to use for Yahoo.

      Eleanor

      --- In drknutrition@yahoogroups.com, "equinespec123" <rosalynnmyers@...> wrote:

      > I was getting ready to register for NRC Plus and pay by paypal.My yahoo email address is different from my paypal email address. I have been having problems with yahoo verifying my other email. After a lot of contact with yahoo they tell me to just use the yahoo email address. So my yahoo groups are on one address ( yahoo ) and the rest of my emails ( paypal included ) are at my main address. When I pay by paypal, which email address will be used for the NRC Plus class?
      >
      > Lynn in NM

    • equinespec123
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 26, 2011
        I have just completed my payment with paypal with my email address of equine12@.... I did not see a place to enter that email address for the NRCplus class. I guess I keep checking between the two emails to see which email is used. I would prefer my msn address.

        Lynn in NM