Wouldn't you like to know...

  • WONDERVIXEN
    Message 1 of 299 , Apr 30, 2000
      No, Really, we parked my car in third row left
      center...Did you bring your friend Jamie with you and how are
      you guys coming with your dream of buying or building
      a drive-in?<br><br>The Memorial Day 50th Aniversary
      weekend sounds like it's going to be lots of fun if Mr.
      Wheeler can get everything together...Maybe Tony & I can
      get ahold of his Dads '57 Chevy for the trip down!
      Message 299 of 299 , Apr 13, 2002
        charging for the Groups. I got a petition on it. If so, you might
        want to keep the following info handy since the link is a drive-in
        orientated crowd:

        > If you can't get the answer here, I'd say sign up
        > for the Joe Bob Briggs "Tightcircle" (which is a
        > round robin forum that comes to you via
        > email)<br><br>check out the link at
        target=new>http://www.joebob-briggs.com</a><br>for more
        information.<br><br>For an invite to the
        > Tightrcircle, go
        > to<br><a href=http://www.joebob-briggs.com/mailinglist.html
        target=new>http://www.joebob-
        they talk a lot about