41 Twin Outdoor Theater Documentary now available on DVD!

  • Charles Bruss
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 28, 2014
       Hello everyone, my new documentary is finally finished!  It is called, "41 Twin Outdoor Theater: Starry Skies & Silver Screen Memories."  The 41 Twin Outdoor was open from 1948-2001.  Located in Franklin, WI near Milwaukee,  it was one of the largest drive-in theaters ever built holding close to 3,000 cars.  This new film is filled with great interviews, vintage photographs and wonderful footage of the drive-in at it's busiest!  It is now available on DVD through my website at: http://www.drive-inthruwisconsin.com/
      Here is a look at the trailer, ENJOY!   -  Charles Bruss