Sorry to everyone, my email got hacked!

  • Charles Bruss
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2013
      My apologies to anyone who was affected by my email getting hacked this week. Apparently when I clicked on a link, it took over my email and contacts list. It then sent out the same virus to everyone on my list. I have since changed my password and everything seems to be back to normal. Again, I am sorry for any inconvenience this might have caused you.

      Sincerely,
      Charles Bruss

      View my Wisconsin Drive-in Theater website at: www.drive-inthruwisconsin.com