Drive-in Memorabilia For Sale

  • Charles Bruss
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 21, 2010
      Hey everyone,

      I am thinning out my drive-in memorabilia collection and wanted to give you all a chance to get some rare items of drive-in history.  All items are professionally framed except for the 4th item.  Here is a direct link to my website for the sale page.

      http://www.drive-inthruwisconsin.com/Memorabilia%20Sale.htm

      Contact me if interested.  I would like to see these items go to someone who appreciates drive-in history.    Thanks for looking.

      Charles Bruss

      View my Wisconsin Drive-in Theater website at: www.drive-inthruwisconsin.com