Information needed on Kirma's Ghost Party at drive-ins.

  • Charles Bruss
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7, 2009
      Hey everyone,

      I am in need of information for my WI drive-in book project.  I would like to include some detailed info on Kirma.  I am sure some of you have heard of this man.  Back in the drive-ins heyday, Kirma as he was called, would go around from drive-in to drive-in doing his Ghost Party gig   He was billed as a mentalist who could use ESP to contact the dead etc.  I am sure this was some kind of gimmick but he was very popular back then and I know he was at dozens of drive-ins around the country doing he "ghost party show."  He did stop by the 33 Outdoor Theater in Reedsburg, WI back on July 3, 1959.

      If anyone can help with some detailed info as to who this man actually was or what his show was all about and background or pictures of what he looked like etc, that would be a great help.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

      Charles Bruss

      View my Wisconsin Drive-in Theater website at: www.drive-inthruwisconsin.com