9 Ways To Save At The Movies

  • chucksdrivein2003@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2009
      Hey everyone,

      I saw this ariticle on Yahoo today on 9 Ways To Save At The Movies.   With these hard economic times, it was a nice little ariticle that includes a nod to the drive-in theater.  And I think that most of us know what a bargin drive-in theaters and their concession stands are right now.  Here is the link to the story.

      http://finance.yahoo.com/family-home/article/107264/9-ways-to-save-on-movie-tickets.html?mod=family-love_money

      Enjoy your summer.

      Charles Bruss

      View my Wisconsin Drive-in Theater website at: www.drive-inthruwisconsin.com