Pennsylvania Open drive-ins and closed relics - help!

  • Charles Bruss
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 12 4:56 PM
      Hey folks,

      I have a friend of mine that is going to Pennsylvania, leaving on Monday and I want to get him a list of all the open drive-ins in that state.  Also if anyone knows of where there are any drive-ins that are decaying along the roadsides there.  He said he would take some pictures of any that he came across.  I don't really know how accurate drive-ins.com is anymore.

      So what I really could use is a list from people of the names of the drive-in and the town or city that they are in or by, addresses would help too if available.  They won't be going to the drive-in for any movies, just for pictures for me.  I don't really need websites either, again because they are not going to see the movies.  So a list would be great that I can copy and paste and email to him would be great.  If I get any pictures, I will of course post to the group for all to see, unless they are already in the picture files.  I could use this list ASAP.  A great big thanks in advance to everyone who can help me!  Have a great drive-in weekend!

      Charles Bruss

      View my Wisconsin Drive-in Theater website at: www.drive-inthruwisconsin.com